Perimeter and Armoured Shield System
In line with the company’s on-going commitment to meeting the needs of builders through product development, the Perimeter Retreatment and Armoured Shields System provides a cost effective option for Builders and Home Owners.
While the Armoured Shields offer physical protection to the plumbing penetrations, the perimeter of the structure is protected by the Termguard Perimeter Retreatment System.
As shown in the above diagram, the plumbing penetrations are protected by our patented PVC shields, whilst high quality external perimeter piping is used around the house to provide replenishable termite protection.
The Perimeter Retreatment and Armoured Shields System has the following unique credentials and compliances:
- Australian Building Codes Board National Certification #97/001
- National Registration Authority Approvals
- CSIRO Appraisals # 198 & 212
- BCA compliance
- Building Research Centre – Unisearch Ltd Appraisal as fit for purpose in conjunction with:
- Evaluation Report “Evaluation of UPVC flange in Accelerated Field Simulator as a physical barrier against subterranean termites of the genus Coptotermes” by CSIRO
As a complete system, the Termguard Perimeter Retreatment and Armoured Shields systems comply with the Australian Standards 3600.1-2000Download Specifications